Friday, September 25, 2015

Lovely Links 09.25.2015

So today my husband and I celebrate 10 wonderful years of marriage--Happy Anniversary, Matt! And Happy Friday to everyone else. :)

Lovely Links 09.25.2015 | Seriously Lovely

This Slow Cooker Beef Sirloin Tips and Gravy recipe sounds delicious and perfect for this time of year! (sixsistersstuff.com)

I really liked this article about one simple rule to follow to have a green(er) pregnancy. (whattoexpect.com)

An Epic Avocado Sandwich that has my mouth watering. (amuseyourbouche.com)


Knitting can make your brain healthier. (yourbrainhealth.com.au)

Ten ways to think like a minimalist (michellephan.com)

Yummy fall flavor plus a way to use up those brown bananas sitting on the counter: Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Banana Bread. (runningwithspoons.com)

Looking for free images for your blog? Here's a list of 8 sites to check out. (heleneinbetween.com)

Loved this post with tips about foam rolling. (pumpsandiron.com)

I made this Almond Flour Banana Bread to snack on this week and really liked it. It's gluten free and sweetened naturally with mashed bananas and a little honey, if you're into those sorts of recipes (I am). (allrecipes.com)  

This article about enjoying being a working mom was very interesting to me since generally being a working mom is portrayed in a stressful light. (popsugar.com)

Do any of these links especially catch your eye? Do you have any special plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. I've made a similar beef sirloin tips and gravy recipe that my dog ended up loving more than my family (lol).

    I'm interested in the almond flour banana bread, but almond flour in our grocery stores are expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean about the almond flour. I actually used a bag that I found in my pantry that was close to the use by date and I think it was a gift from someone because I rarely buy special flours. I don't know how people that need to eat gluten-free do it! I have heard that it's more budget friendly to purchase items like almond flour online and in bulk but I haven't tried it yet. I have another banana bread recipe with more traditional ingredients that we absolutely love--I'll try to make that an upcoming post! It's based on this recipe: http://cupofjo.com/2012/03/the-best-banana-bread-youll-ever-have-with-bourbon-and-chocolate-chunks/ but doesn't used refined sugars.

    ReplyDelete