Thursday, August 27, 2015

Fall 2015 Beauty Trends

It may be a little early to start thinking about fall...but I'm already thinking about fall. Fall beauty, that is. While I probably won't be buying lots of new products this year, I do find it fun to check out what the trends are and possibly try to follow one or two. I usually try to dig through my makeup drawer to find products I already own that will fit the trends and only buy a new item if I see something I really like.

Three trends that seem to be popping up for Fall 2015 that I could actually see myself trying are: Berry Lips, Bronze Eyes, and Flushed Cheeks. I think I'll be able to give these a try without spending a lot of money and I pulled together some inspiration below.

Fall 2015 Beauty Trends | http://seriously-lovely.blogspot.com



I included one higher-priced choice on the left of each row, one drugstore brand in the middle, and a more natural option on the right (although Tarte is also a nice brand for natural products.)

1. L'Oreal Colour Riche Lip Balm in Heavenly Berry









The only product of these that I currently own is the Urban Decay Naked Palette and I use it to create a bronzey eye a lot, so that will be the easiest trend for me. Since I'm on a budget, I probably will look into purchasing the Revlon blush to try out the flushed look. Because I'm pregnant and trying to stick to natural products as much as possible, especially on the lips, I will probably try out the Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer for the berry-tinted lips.

So what about you? Do you plan on trying any fall beauty trends this year? Do you usually buy new makeup each season or try to make do with the products you already own? I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment