Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Lovely Links 08.25.15

Sooo, I'm bringing back my Lovely Links series. Enjoy!

Lovely Links 8.25.15 | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com


I will definitely be coming back to this post about what you really need for a baby's first six weeks. (morganmanagesmommyhood.com)

Tips on creating a budget that will help you save money (and get out of debt, if necessary.) (ericadhouse.com)

Why Being in the 'Outer' World Exhausts Introverts. (introvertdear.com)

I loved this healthy fridge tour. (joyoushealth.com)

This Easy Baked Chicken recipe is both easy to make and delicious. (pbfingers.com)

These royal ball gowns make for some serious eye-candy. (praiseweddings.com)

A nifty Star Wars Crawl Creator game. (starwars.com)

Twenty-three helpful gardening diagrams. (buzzfeed.com)

I just read the first book in David Baldacci's King and Maxwell series and enjoyed the change of pace from my usual historical books/cozy mysteries/teen fiction. (davidbaldacci.com)

The benefits of reading bedtime stories to kids. (yahoo.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment