Monday, May 12, 2014

White-Cheddar Potato & Corn Chowder


White-Cheddar Potato & Corn Chowder | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com

I recently decided to cut waaay back on my meat consumption. I haven't gone completely vegetarian, but I'm probably only eating meat at most 2-3 times per week instead of 2-3 times per day. That means I've been looking for lots of hearty meatless recipes that I can make for dinner that will please both myself and my husband, who's been a good sport about the sudden change.



White-Cheddar Potato & Corn Chowder | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com


I found the recipe for this soup in Martha Stewart's Meatless cookbook and we both really enjoy it. It's low-fat and vegetarian, but tastes rich and creamy and delicious. You would never believe it's made without cream or butter. It's filling enough to be a meal on its own, but also delicious with a side of crusty bread. You can find the recipe on marthastewart.com if you want to try it!


White-Cheddar Potato & Corn Chowder | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com

What's your favorite meatless meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment