Friday, October 16, 2015

Pregnancy: Week 21

Week 21:

Baby: The size of a pomegranate, about 10.5 inches long and 12.7 ounces. Baby is starting to swallow amniotic fluid and may be able to sense different tastes based on what I'm eating. The eyes are developing, but the eyelids still stay closed.
Weight: Same as last week, one pound gained for pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes: Still wearing a few regular tops but mostly just wearing maternity these days.

Boy or Girl: Still waiting to find out!

Cravings: Not really, although I did get a sudden craving for white cake which I satisfied with a Zebra Cake. When I told my husband, he said, "I didn't even think you knew what those were." haha I don't eat a lot of junk food and this probably isn't the best time to start, but my cravings for junk have been few and far between so I usually just indulge a bit when I get them.


Aversions: Still avoiding anything really spicy, tomato-based sauces, and garlic, and anything greasy/fried.


Exercise: Hit or miss most days. It's hard to have the time/energy to work out when all I want to do is sleeeeep.

Symptoms: Still lots of fatigue. I also feel like I'm running to the bathroom a lot more, although I've also been really working on drinking lots of water, so that may be why.

Anything Noteworthy: There are days when baby moves more and day when baby moves less, but the movements are becoming a lot easier to detect. My husband finally got to feel a tiny kick one night!

What to Look Forward to Next Week: Finding out the gender!

Any great pregnancy craving stories out there? Mine have been pretty boring so far, but I've heard some pretty interesting ones and I'd love to hear what yours were!

No comments:

Post a Comment