Friday, May 16, 2014

Lovely Links 5.16.14

Lovely Links 5.16.14

This Russian Sherlock dance mob in honor of the BBC tv show is something to see. (sherlockology.com)

This post and video about the effect our thinking about food has on our metabolism is fascinating. (empoweredsustenance.com)


This tutorial about keeping your bangs from going flat is just in time for summer (I especially love the last tip--I've already tried it and it definitely helps!) (thesmallthingsblog.com)


I recently discovered sushi (veggie only so far--no raw fish for me, thankyouverymuch) and I love the condiments almost as much as the sushi itself. So now I want to try making my own homemade pickled ginger and here are some great step-by-step instructions. (food52.com)

Here's an interesting article about how to have a healthy view of exercise. (huffingtonpost.com


Joy the Baker's second cookbook is now available for pre-sale! I love her first book, so I can't wait for this one. (joythebaker.com)


I'm reeeaaalllyyyy tempted to splurge on Benefit's Lollitint, mainly to use as blush. So pretty! But so pricey! Anyone know of a good inexpensive dupe? 


They've started filming the new Star Wars movie!!! (theforce.net)


I finished reading "The One" by Kiera Cass in a single day and was really happy with how the series ended. If you've read it, what did you think?

I love the look of this hanging planter--can you ever have too many houseplants? (etsy.com)

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment