Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Lovely Links 09.08.15

Lovely Links 09.08.2015 | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com

Did you have a nice three-day weekend? My father-in-law and aunt-in-law spent the weekend with us, and in addition to having a really nice time visiting, they also helped us get our crib purchased and put together. We've also purchased and put together a dresser already, so I feel like we've made a pretty good start on the nursery already.

Anyways, here are some interesting links to start of this week. (I didn't realize it at the time, but there are quite a few Star Wars-related links...guess I'm getting excited for the new movie!)

This video of artists creating Star Wars wall murals out of post-it notes was eye-catching. (theforce.net)

I think this Healthy Apple Crumble Smoothie sounds perfect for fall! (amuseyourbouche.com)

These 7 Daily Habits can help you keep your house clutter-free. (I'd like to work on numbers 1, 5, and 6.) (becomingminimalist.com)

I'd love to try making these Homemade Whole Wheat Flatbreads--they sound easy and versatile. (abeautifulmess.com)

The Force is with Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and Spaghetti-Os, in these cans featuring Star Wars characters. (theforce.net)

An ambitious 7-day decluttering plan using the KonMari Method. I think I would need seven months, or at least seven weeks. (popsugar.com)

If I had and extra $250 laying around, I'd treat myself to one of these Star Wars-themed Pendleton blankets. (pendleton.com)

I started reading Pamela Druckerman's book about French parenting, Bringing Up Bebe, this week and I think it's one I'll be coming back to a lot in the next few years. What I've read so far (mostly about sleep and food) seems very practical to me. (pameladruckerman.com)

And last but not least, here's a lovely free fall printable that would really work any time of year. (mysweetsavannahblog.com)


I've got a batch of yummy Banana Walnut Raisin Chocolate Chip Bars to take out of the oven, so I'll see you later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment