Friday, June 6, 2014

Lovely Links 06.06.14

Lovely Links 06.06.14 | seriously-lovely.blogspot.com

What to do with fresh chives and chive blossoms. (food52.com)

Based on this review, I may need to give Sephora's Formula X nail polishes a try. (essiebutton.com)

I'd love to try making refrigerator pickles this summer and here are two great recipes: Sweet & Spicy Refrigerator Pickles and Spicy Quick Pickled Radishes. (abeautifulmess.com and cookieandkate.com)

Two new female cast members announced for Star Wars Episode VII! (theforce.net)

A quick way to soften butter for recipes. (food52.com)

A simple guide to some essential oils. (clementinedaily.com)

Tips for attracting hummingbirds to your yard. (proflowers.com)

This recipe for  Chocolate Haupia Pie (a classic Hawaiian dessert that I had never heard of before but now can't wait to try) sounds delicous--and easy! (frecklesinapril.com)

I still haven't tried making banana "soft serve" but this Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream recipe has convinced me it's time! (pinchofyum.com)

I love this "Normal is Boring" custom mat. (abeautifulmess.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment